- Subscriber help/services
- How can I buy a single article online?
- How do I obtain permission to use work that has previously been published?
- How do I find out about Right and permissions?
How can I buy a single article online?
If you would like to access a paper from a Portland Press journal to which you do not have access/a subscription you can view and download the PDF of the paper using the pay per view option. The price of single articles in Portland Press journals is £30.
Access to the full text of Portland Press online journals is restricted to institutional subscribers. This is done by restricting the IP (Internet) addresses that are able to access the full journal. If you already have a subscription to the journal you can use the IP address registration form to register your IP addresses for access.
To access a paper on a pay per view basis simply browse the journal archive and select the paper of your choice. When you try to access the full text of a paper that is restricted to subscribers only, you will be prompted for your username and password, press cancel and the pay per view options will be displayed.
If you have any subscription queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a technical problem, please contact email@example.com
How do I obtain permission to use work that has previously been published?
- Please direct all requests to reprint work previously published in the Biochemical Journal, Biochemical Society Transactions, Clinical Science, Biotechnology and Applied Biochemistry, Biology of the Cell, Bioscience Reports, Cell Signalling Biology and any books published by Portland Press to:
The Editorial Office
Portland Press Limited
Charles Darwin House
12 Roger Street
London WC1N 2JU
Tel: +44(0) 20 7685 2410
Fax: +44(0) 20 7685 2469
- Please give as much detail as possible about the previously published work and the new work it is to appear in.